Thursday, November 6, 2008

John Piper on the 2008 election

7 comments:

Laura Lu said...

he always has good things to say. and WOWZA, girl, lovin' the new look! You GO GIRL!!!!

Shaunna said...

Fabulous new blog page!!! It really looks great!!!! I am jealous--can you do it to mine too?? (wink,wink)

Heather said...

Shaunna,
I wish I could help you out but my skills don't go much farther then logging in and typing! I bought some paper and then Laura worked her magic, (Notice the compliments)?

Laura Lu said...

i was just sayin'...

Shaunna said...

Ok, good work Laura--I'll give credit where credit is due!! :)

Laura Lu said...

awwww thanks, shaunna! ;) i'm turning myself into a bit of techno geek...but whatever i'll be the leader of this nerd herd.

(i'm kinda hoping heather gives me a pocket protector for Christmas) ;)

Anonymous said...

What's the title of "sermonette" that you have on your blog.
I want to share it with someone- I have John Piper's site - but I don't know the name of the actual title.
Help!!!!!!!!!
Andrea
You don't need to post this.