
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Slip 'n Slide
I would like to introduce you to my infomercial for the Slip 'n Slide Wave Rider Double with two bonus inflatable slide Boogie Boards...It was a day like any other, the sun was shining and the kids were playing as usual...That is, until this beautiful thing was placed so gracefully on our lawn. Did I mention that it will also successfuly water 1/8 of your lawn with no effort on your part.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Great commentary along with great photos. I am glad that you announced that it's not intended for baby...I almost went out and got one for Abigail.
We're coming over!! We want to join in the fun!!
Michelle
www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Holy Moly--strike up the band---Heather posted a blog post!!! YIPPEE! I missed you!!!
Oh wait, like I should talk-HA!!!
:)
I LOVE it!!!!!!!! Does it handle bigmama, cuz I wanna play too!
Post a Comment