I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! They are the cutest little piggys ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job, Mom!!!These will make great pics for his wedding reception someday! ;)
So CUTE!! I wish I could have seen them:(Michelle
They are SO SO SO cute!
Cutest pigs I've ever seen!!Tayva kept talking about Isaac and Eva dressed as pigs. She'd say, "the pig's nose isn't scary."
Where is there farmer???Michelle
They were so cute!! Great job Heather!!
Those are some skinny pigs ... what happened? Are they not getting enough slop? Some kind of skinny pig disease?
I REALLY miss those kids. I am so homesick! Grandma Heringer
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! They are the cutest little piggys ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job, Mom!!!
These will make great pics for his wedding reception someday! ;)
So CUTE!! I wish I could have seen them:(
Michelle
They are SO SO SO cute!
Cutest pigs I've ever seen!!
Tayva kept talking about Isaac and Eva dressed as pigs. She'd say, "the pig's nose isn't scary."
Where is there farmer???
Michelle
They were so cute!! Great job Heather!!
Those are some skinny pigs ... what happened? Are they not getting enough slop? Some kind of skinny pig disease?
I REALLY miss those kids. I am so homesick! Grandma Heringer
Post a Comment