Today on our way to swimming lessons this is what I heard from the back of my minivan:
Isaac: "Eva, you may not pick your nose and wipe it on my car seat...you can only wipe it on yours!" "Remember the rules?"
***apparently my children have made rules about where they may and may not wipe boogers?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
that's gross. where did they learn that it was ok to wipe boogers on their seats? maybe you should buy a box of kleenex for your car.
what a cute story! made me smile and look forward to the day my son can talk to us...:o)
I think I will bring a wet wipe the next time I get into your van....I agree with laura they must have learned that somewhere????? HHHMMMMM?? LOL!
That is really funny!
Michelle
Too funny! Love the pics of the kiddos on the sidebar!
Love it!! They do have their "own" set of rules don't they?
THAT is super funny! Thanks for the laughs!
GREAT rule. I am implementing this one in our family immediately.
I agree. This is a very serious rule and should not be taken lightly. Have they agreed on the handling differences for green vs yellow?
Post a Comment