HILARIOUS!!
Don't you have those safety plugs?That is really cute!!!!Michelle
too funny!
Wow ... thank you for sharing. Up until right now I did not know the dangers of electrical outlets. Thank you for the demonstration and your willingness to put the world first.Rock On
too funny!!!!!!!!
What a doll. I will have to teach Abigail not to touch the outlets!
heth, maybe you should cut back on the caffiene intake.
what a cutie!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
HILARIOUS!!
Don't you have those safety plugs?
That is really cute!!!!
Michelle
too funny!
Wow ... thank you for sharing. Up until right now I did not know the dangers of electrical outlets.
Thank you for the demonstration and your willingness to put the world first.
Rock On
too funny!!!!!!!!
What a doll. I will have to teach Abigail not to touch the outlets!
heth, maybe you should cut back on the caffiene intake.
what a cutie!
Post a Comment