Thursday, September 4, 2008

McCain and his Mamma


Well, I have to say...I think John McCain did the best job that he could do tonight. He is not amazingly charismatic and definately doesn't have a way with words but then again, that's not why I'm voting for him. I was disappointed with all of the protestors, I can't say that I was at all suprised though, just disappointed.


My favorite part of the night was when John McCain introduced his mother Roberta, did you see how fast she jumped to her feet?? He barely got the words out of his mouth! Oh, I thought that was so cute and she is 96 (I think) !

7 comments:

Laura Lu said...

Nice Tunes! Only you, my dear...only you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

Heather I think you should run for office...something local. You are up to date in the political field and would be an excellent voice for the people.

Heather said...

Erin, you are too funny!!!

Shaunna said...

Hey Heather, thanks for the song!!

Staci said...

I love the song!! And what a cute picture with McCain and his mom.

Anonymous said...

Heather........I'm going to turn you and Shaunna into facebookers!

Maria and Family said...

I love Big and Rich :) But you know who I am voting for! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Maria