Monday, September 1, 2008

Gustav

I am so sorry for all of those affected by hurricane Gustav...but can I say that I do secretly enjoy watching Geraldo Rivera on Fox News during times like this. That is sad I know and it probably says something about the person that I am however, I just can't help but giggle at his overly animated face and his big hair flopping in all of that wind. I would also like to say a thank you to the reporter (whoever you are) who had himself tied to some sort of metal pole to keep himself from being blown away in the wind. Thank you!

4 comments:

Laura Lu said...

snarky now aren't you?!?!

Shaunna said...

As soon as I started to read this post, I knew you would comment on Geraldo's hair. Isn't is weird that when everyone else evacuates, the reporters go into the area?

Anonymous said...

it does provide some relief during a disaster. lol

The RockStar said...

That strapping young reporter who glued himself to a flagpole probably had one of those huge fans running in the background for effect.

Do you think he ever asks himself "what am I doing with my life?" because if I was stuck to a flagpole in a hurricane I would definitely be questioning some things