Maybe I should look at some of your books this week. My heart is sad tonight:(....but can I do it??? Would Molly like it??? She is so excited right now?????by the way Sofia looks CUTE!!!!Michelle
Wow! What a cute, cute picture!:)
Yes...hard to believe that she IS eight months! What a sweet, cute picture!!! :-)
Oh man...she is so ADORABLE!!!! Her eyes are so beautiful!!!!! I think she looks like Joe. :)
my best friend had a baby too. she has blue eyes though. she is really cute.
why don't you ever update your blog? i mean the kid is cute and everything...but isn't there anything new going down? i'm bored!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Maybe I should look at some of your books this week. My heart is sad tonight:(....but can I do it??? Would Molly like it??? She is so excited right now?????
by the way Sofia looks CUTE!!!!
Michelle
Wow! What a cute, cute picture!:)
Yes...hard to believe that she IS eight months! What a sweet, cute picture!!! :-)
Oh man...she is so ADORABLE!!!! Her eyes are so beautiful!!!!! I think she looks like Joe. :)
my best friend had a baby too. she has blue eyes though. she is really cute.
why don't you ever update your blog? i mean the kid is cute and everything...but isn't there anything new going down?
i'm bored!
Post a Comment