I just wanted to give y'all an update...............................................My driver's license is STILL EXPIRED! Just in case any of you were wondering. I did however take a trip over to the DMV or DOT, I don't know which it was but the line for the drivers license was way too long, so what's another few weeks with a driver's license that's been expired since April?
Oh, and Betsy, THANK YOU for the link! I checked it out and I apparently missed the autograph opportunity by a few weeks! Maybe I'll have better luck next time!! Keep the info coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
that's so fat, it stinks.
don't you mean PHAT?
and don't you mean STANCKS?
nope...i meant what i said.
O.K. I get it now
can you hear me now?
I agree...if the line is too long, then LEAVE!!! :-)
Oh, these comments here between you and Laura really cracked me up! :-)
Keep us posted...and thanks for the update on the license. I will be able to sleep better tonight! ha ha ha :-)
My sister left this afternoon to go get in line to meet NKOTB.... I'll be sure to post photos if she really gets to meet them.... She can't even name the guys in the group much less name any song they sing!! We'll see if she comes back a "fan" ;)
Post a Comment