Monday, August 18, 2008

This Morning



This morning began like most mornings


The kids wake up 1 at a time


And they all end up in our bedroom to watch cartoons


I nurse Sophia and change her diaper


Eva nurses her baby (notice how modest she is using the blanket)and changes her babies diaper




Then we get dressed and it's out for a walk



Yes, that is a triple stroller



I probably love this stroller more then a person should love an inanimate object





This is the trail we use





The kids know as soon as we get to this point



They can get out and run





Over the 3 bridges they find
Minnows
Turtles
Clams
We're still hoping to see a
Beaver
Mink
Weasel






And this is how our mornings begin.
P.S.
My next post will consist of all the comments I get as I pass people on the trail with our stroller.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

Do you have triplets??
How many strollers do you have?

Lori said...

What a neat trail to go walking on!!! I bet the kids LOVE it... :-)

Oh, and I'm sure you get all sorts of interesting comments!

Kristi said...

What a FUN morning! LOVE the stroller too! :-)

Laura Lu said...

Hey Big Mama--i likes yo strollow. and that's how yo rollo.

Anonymous said...

what a fun trail! I wish we had something like that around here....*tear

Anonymous said...

also, I love the pic of Eva nursing here baby. So cute!