You are so right, Laura, that totally does look like me. I hadn't realized that when Heather posted the picture, but now that you mentioned it...I can really see myself in that little man. Boy he sure is a cutie...I'm so glad that he looks just like me!
Hey there...I was just checking out some of your blog here (it has been so fun to read, btw!)! I can't believe how much Isaac looks like Joe in this picture! I totally agree with Laura here!! I actually did a double-take!!! :-) How sweet! You have such adorable kiddos!! Congrats on your new little GIRL that is on the way! That is so exciting!!!
3 comments:
Oh my word...I so love nap time!!!
Isaac totally looks like Joe in that shot! :)
You are so right, Laura, that totally does look like me. I hadn't realized that when Heather posted the picture, but now that you mentioned it...I can really see myself in that little man. Boy he sure is a cutie...I'm so glad that he looks just like me!
Hey there...I was just checking out some of your blog here (it has been so fun to read, btw!)! I can't believe how much Isaac looks like Joe in this picture! I totally agree with Laura here!! I actually did a double-take!!! :-) How sweet! You have such adorable kiddos!! Congrats on your new little GIRL that is on the way! That is so exciting!!!
Post a Comment