Thursday, September 13, 2007

Well, we had our ultrasound this morning and....It's a GIRL!!! We are still in shock. It always takes awhile for the news to settle in but we are very excited. Isaac was glad too, he said he wanted a sister, I don't know if he'll still feel that way a few years from now. He also thought that Ava would be a good name! That wouldn't be too confusing for everyone would it?? Anyway, here's a picture of our little girl sucking her thumb!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news! It seems there are girls everywhere. A co-worker just had a baby girl and another co-worker and best friend just each became grandparents for the first time and each have new grand daughters. You know the old saying, "Girls rule and boys drool". I'd have to say that I found raising a boy much easier than raising girls. So much DRAMA with girls! Just love your postings. I check every few days for new blogs.

Paulette Heringer

Heather said...

Paulette,
It's so nice to know that you enjoy keeping up with us! I am excited about having two girls close in age but the thought of the teenage years does frighten me a bit.
Heather

Dustin & Karen said...

Yaay another niece for me! Dustin and I are so happy for you and Joe! We are working on Dr. Dryden to see if he might let us come to ND for the holidays. We want to see you and the kids SO much!

Hey wanna take a trip to the desert by any chance?? You guys are always welcome!
We love you! Karen & Dustin

Laura Lu said...

Guess who owes me a Campfire Mocha!?!?! You do!!!! I was so right on when I called this one a girl! :)

I am so happy that Eva will have a sister to share life with. Isaac will be the big protective brother of his little sisters.

Another wedding for you to start thinking about Joe... ;)