You are turning into such a little boy! I can hardly believe that you are 4 years old already. God has blessed your daddy and I with your life! You have been fearfully and wonderfully made! We love your laugh and sense of humor. We love how you try to tell knock, knock jokes but get the punch lines all messed up. You have such a tender heart and spirit, you constantly amaze me with your ability to memorize your Bible verses! I love that you still like to cuddle with me and love to have your back scratched. You are such a sweet little boy and such a blessing to our family! We love you Isaac!

Again, here we go with the family pictures, we try to get a good one but eventually we just give up!




6 comments:
Isaac,
Happy Birthday! It was fun to see your birthday pictures. It looked like a great time. I miss being able to play with you. You are a great boy!
Love Erin
Heather,
I have some great pics from the b-day party. I need to get the pics on my external hard drive to you. Maybe I can bring it to your house, or you can bring your hard drive to my house and dump all the pics onto your hard drive.
Shaunna
Thanks Shaunna, I always know that I can count on you for some great pictures!
Birthdays are always so fun (but, then again not so fun when our "babies" keep getting older!)! Hope that you guys had a great time...Happy Birthday, Isaac!!!
Isaac,
You are a sweetheart of a little boy. We love you so much. Someday you will be a fine, God-honoring man.
What wrong with the pictures...you guys look great! :)
HapPy BIrThDay, IsAaC! Hope you had a fabulous day! :)
Post a Comment