
So here's a pic of the kids and the first snow fall of the season. Isaac was sad when he woke up from his nap and it melted. Eva was glad to see that it had melted as she stood pointing out the patio window in the morning shaking her head no and babbeling in very clear protest to the funny white stuff on the deck.
So here's a brief synopsis of what's been going on these past few weeks since I haven't blogged for awhile:
1. I am freaking out because we're having another baby in almost 5 weeks.
2. I am freaking out because Christmas is right around the corner.
3. I am freaking out because Isaac's turning 4 this week!
4. I am freaking out because I am big and pregnant and we're having # 3.
5. I am freaking out because malls are getting way to big for pregnant women with 2 kids to shop! And what's the deal with all these new strip malls??? That only makes life more difficult! I mean really, who designs this stuff?
6. I am freaking out because tonight I backed into a pick up truck and dented our bumper...oops!
7. Did I mention that I washed our bedding last night?? Oh there's nothing better then sleeping in nice clean bedding!
8. In regards to #7 above did I mention that we slept in the bedding for about 5 hours before Eva came into bed with us and then wet through??
9. Thank you Jesus for nice clean bedding tonight, again!!! Ahhhh!
Now I just have to go get the bedding out of the drier and put it on the bed...Then we can call it a night!
7 comments:
Wow Heather, just reading that makes me tired. Even though #3 is coming soon, I bet you look super cute!
Oh Erin, you're so sweet! I wish you were able to be back home for Thanksgiving. It's fun visiting with Jake but it's just not the same without you back here!
You're too funny!! :-) Hang in there...it IS crazy to have another baby (in general) and especially during the busyness of the holidays (my Caleb was born on Dec. 16th). I hope and pray that things are going well and that you can find some time to REST as you prepare for this new little one! I am excited for you guys!!!
I love it. . you make me laugh!! You are a GREAT mom!!! Hang in there.
Ummm...Don't be such a freek!
Kristi, Thanks for your encouraging words. It's nice to know that someone else had a Christmas baby and survived.
Laura, I know that I can alway count on you to smack me back into shape!
Glad you're feelin' the LOVE!
Post a Comment