I love this picture because the kids are in their matching Christmas outfits and their opening their presents wrapped in red wrapping paper and they are just so stinkin' cute when they are all together and matching! I know I am a big nerd but what can I say, it brings me joy when my kids are matching:)

EOIA pictures!! I have been inspired by my friend who is doing 365 days of pictures however, that is way beyond my capabilities so I have invented my own system. I am calling it my EOIA pictures of 2009. EOIA= Every Once In Awhile. Here's my first one:)
6 comments:
you are the wind beneath my wings!
You're the meaning in my life...YOU'RE MY INSPIRATION!
ok...for seriously now. you know i think those are some super cute kiddos! love them! and i'm glad that you are steppin' up to the challenge.
i just called to say..."i love you"
Thanks for racking up the comment count on my blog!
Ok, now that I can do. I may have to join your EOIA picture group! :)
Post a Comment