"What? I thought you said to have the bathroom Q-tip clean!"( I actually let her play with them until I finished showering and getting ready for the day.)
***Also, Sophia's nickname around our joint is affectionatly Sophia-Rex. You'll need this little tidbit for later:)




3 comments:
Funny pics Heather! I had to laugh at the Q-tip pic. It reminded me of my day today. I TOTALLY lost my brain, and dumped the toothpick holder into the dishwasher--thinking it was a cup to load in the dishwasher. Toothpicks everywhere!! Right away, I said, "Hey Tayva, you wanna pick up some toothpicks??" She had a blast:)
love it!!! you are such a good mom to already be thinking wedding reception! now that you are capturing such great shots with your skillz...you'll have a lot to choose from. you really should just start a folder called wedding slides. ;)
They will make one super cute wedding slide show. It looks like the kids can't wait to go swimming.
Post a Comment