Friday, January 23, 2009

Kindermusik

Eva loves Kindermusik, she always wants to dress up and wear a "swishy" dress! Today was the last day for a few weeks and she was so excited to pick out her own outfit. After we had her favorite swishy skirt on and shirt she said "Mommy, can I have a crown?" Of coarse, what mother could say no to that? So this is how she looked as we walked through the door to Kindermusik yesterday!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought she was adorable!!!
Anne (John and Katie's mom)

Shaunna said...

And she was SO cute!!

Tengesdal 4 said...

are you the kind of mom who is perfectly fine with that outfit or do you feel the need to announce that she chose it herself?? I fall into that last category- as if the whole world isn't saying "DUH!" every time I announce my kids picked their own outfits!