Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Baa-aack!

Sorry it's been awhile since I last posted. I didn't realize how much time was being consumed by all the hair teasing and tight rolling of my jeans. But now that the warm weather is hear I don't have to worry about tight rolling my jeans any longer and that has seemed to give me a little more free time to write my blog!

I really do have lots to blog about! We just came back from a trip to Rapid City so I will post pictures of that soon!

In the mean time, I would read this article and be encouraged!

3 comments:

Laura Lu said...

coolio...glad you're baaaaaack!

Kristi said...

Glad to hear that you are BACK as well!!! :-)

Now I can stop having dreams about you!! ha ha ha

Little Patch of Heaven said...

How exciting - Rapid City:) We moved away from Rapid City about 1/2 years ago. We lived in the area for 18 years. What kinds of things did you see? Take care.