Heather, I think Tim Hawkins is hilarious. I have seen that video before--he's got some funny ones! Anyway, he is coming to overnight camp this year--should be great fun! I think the kids will love him! Shaunna
Heather, Thank you for posting the Tim Hawkins skits. I couldn't stop laughing. He's hilarious! Cheered me up since i miss my hubby in Florida right now! xoxo, Karen
9 comments:
I remember once when you took you kids to Chucky Cheese and they got sick the next day. Humm.....burning down Chucky Cheese, interesting.
-Erin
Heather,
I think Tim Hawkins is hilarious. I have seen that video before--he's got some funny ones!
Anyway, he is coming to overnight camp this year--should be great fun! I think the kids will love him!
Shaunna
We would love to hear him again...you'll have to let us know what night he'll be here....
and Yes Erin, our kids did get sick after going to Chuck E. Cheese! That was probably my fault for not decontaminating properly!!
I knew Chucky was the wrong way to spell Chuck E. Cheese. The name Chucky reminds me of a scary movie with a gross looking "doll".
You are a FRUITLOOP!!!!!!
Erin, I didn't even pick up that you spelled it wrong...but the name Chucky does make me think of that too.
Latoya, YOU are a fruitloop.
He is really funny!! :-) I too have seen some of his other videos...they make me laugh!!
Heather,
Thank you for posting the Tim Hawkins skits. I couldn't stop laughing. He's hilarious! Cheered me up since i miss my hubby in Florida right now!
xoxo,
Karen
He's dumb.
Post a Comment