Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Apple Juice
So tonight Isaac asked "Do mommies make apple juice?" to which I immediately replied, "Yes, some mommies make apple juice." We had homemade pizza for supper that night and lately he's been asking things like "What's in orange juice?" Well, he had a funny look on his face so I asked well, what do you mean? He said, "Do some mommies make apple juice for their babies instead of milk?" Then it hit me--I was nursing Sophia while he was asking these questions...Oh, I'd love to know what else is going on inside those little minds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, Heather...you are one talented Mama!! I have never known anyone else who could "make" apple juice!! I thought most women just made milk!!! :-)
Can I have your autograph???
Just teasing ya! :-)
Loved the story! Yes, I have many times wanted to "dive" into the minds of my kids at different stages and ages to see WHAT is going on in there and see their perspective on things!!! They sure can ask the "tough questions" some times!!!
Maybe if you eat enough chocolate you can make chocolate milk...
Try it!!! Let us know how it works!
Heather,
Your friend cracks me up!!! Chocolate milk!hahahaha. Funny stuff! xoxo, Karen and Dustin
Hey Heather,
Isaac was thinking "wow- it's not fair that Baby Sophia gets apple juice all the time!!" :)
Post a Comment