Monday, January 7, 2008


Isaac continues to be a GREAT big brother he loves both of his sisters

Eva will finally wear pig tails and is still going potty on the big potty she loves her little sister and probably says "baby" at least a 100x a day


Sophia has been such a wonderful blessing! I can barely keep the kids off of her when she's awake. They're constantly kissing her and rubbing her head.
As for me, I am still loving all of the meals that people are bringing...especially the desserts!



3 comments:

Laura Lu said...

Totally love the food...what a huge relief to not have to waste brain energy on trying to figure out what to make! I had three pieces of Texas sheet cake last night around 1am! (what else was I suppose to do!?!?)

YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE!!!!!!

Kristi said...

What SWEET kiddos you have here!!! :-) I bet that it is a busy household over there (well, actually, I KNOW it is...I was there just a few short years ago!)! Thanks for sharing some pictures...and thanks for your prayers for our family! I appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

So Cute!-Erin