PLEASE HELP ME!
Hello, my name is Heather *******, I live in La La Land and I have 3 beautiful children...You see, I use to think that I had my life under control until a few days ago. That's when I realized that I need HELP! I thought that I could do this on my own but I can't, so now I feel that it's time to come out with this DEEP, DARK SECRET! This is really hard for me, I'm feeling very vulnerable...but here it goes. I AM ADDICTED TO SUGAR! There it is. Out in the open for everyone to read. I really didn't think that I had a problem until the other day when a sweet lady delivered us a delicious meal with a plate of brownies for dessert. First I had one, then two. Then I decided that it was much better for the children if I eat them all, I mean really they don't need any more sugar and if they do then they won't eat their fruits and vegetables and grow up big and strong so I mean really, what's a mother to do? Now I realize that if I don't have some sort of sugar fix everyday I mag go bonkers.
If anyone out there has some suggestions to wean myself off of sugar, I'd love to hear it. I am going to start tomorrow. Yep, first thing tomorrow. Well, maybe tomorrow night because I think we have another meal coming tomorrow night and they may be bringing dessert. Well, I'll be starting on Friday then...Has anyone heard of a sugar patch? They have one for nicotine so it only seems logical that they would have one for sugar as well. If not maybe that should be my next invention! Oh, I could make millions...If anyone reads this blog and steals my idea, I will track you down and sue you and I could still make millions!! Wow, I have really found a win-win situation here...Can you tell I'm a little hopped up on sugar while I write this???? No one call me in an hour, I'll be crashed on the couch taking a nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow. I think this post is one big advertisement for the benefits of sugar. There is only two problems I see with the patch theory on a personal level...
No Sugar = No Coke
No Sugar = No Dark Chocolate M&Ms
I'm out .. good luck!
Thanks Brian for the support. You gave me the courage to eat the one last cupcake left over from supper.
It did have a chocolate M&M on top but I ate it too fast to tell if it was a dark chocolate M&M...Mmmmm I haven't tried those yet, I really should before I give up sugar. Guess I'll have to make a special trip to the store tomorow.
You so gotta try them...they are divine! I have some suggestions about going off sugar, but I need to go finish off that Texas sheet cake in order to get my brain up to functioning mode.
Hey, I am glad to see that my reasoning for you to hide the brownies and eat them all yourself was accepted!
Only good mommies eat all of the sweets in the house in order to keep their children healthy...always remember that...because you ARE A GOOD MOMMY!!!!!
My manager is right. Heaven sent. You definitely need to make a special trip to the store. Purple bag ... I am glad I can help support you in your sugar habits.
Does everyone else in the house know you took a sugar bullet for them? Hopefully you are getting the thanks and adulation you deserve.
You are funny! :-)
Yes...all "good moms" DO "take one for the team" when they themselves eat the sugar/dessert in order to prevent their children from eating them. :-) My weakness right now is the Double Stuff Oreos. Wow...you don't get much better than that!! So, if you go to the store, you might want to pick up a container of these as well!! :-)
last night I couldnt sleep from all the caffeine in the chocolate I ate right before bed...I suppose thats a little like a sugar high?
Seth,
I know my picture doesn't say "trustworthy" but you have to trust me on this one ... you need to time your sugar high ... say eating chocolate and chuging Rockstar Energy Drinks maybe 2 1/2 hours before bed because as every person with a sugar "problem" knows ... with every sugar "high" comes a sugar "low". Time it right and the sandman will be right on time.... I think I need help ...
Post a Comment