Sunday, January 27, 2008

New TUNES!

Well, I was tired of dancing in the kitchen to me singing "winner, winner chicken dinner". So I decided to put some new tunes on my blog. This is a SHOUT OUT to all my bloggy peeps...and as any good DJ knows you've gotta have a phat mix if you wanna get the paaaty started, if ya ketchin' what I'm dropin'....AHHHHHH YEAHHH!

And to all my homeschoolin' mommies, nothing says lovin' like teachin' the lil' ones "THE TWIST". Twist away my friends, twist away!!!!


DISCLAIMER: PLEASE don't try these moves at home. Also, if you'd like to listen to the whole song, just find it on the FM playlist and double click and it should take you right to the website and begin playing.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Yo, yo, DJ Heather...nice new tunes on the bloggster... :-)

Great video of the kiddos "busting a move"...loved it! I may have to take your advice and have my kids do a little "twist" dance class today for school! :-)

BUT...what I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY would like is to see a video of YOU doing this "Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner" dance. My mind is filled with imagination about what kind of break-dancing moves you have goin' on over there!!!

From the looks of the kids jammin' away, they have had a pretty great teacher teaching them their "moves"!!!

:-)

Heather said...

Kristi,
Do you remember how Elaine danced on Seinfeld??? That is pretty much what it looks like when I do my "winner, winner, chicken dinner" dance! So sorry to disappoint you but the video just isn't ready to be released to the public yet!

Laura Lu said...

...or if you picture William Hung shakin' his bon-bon like a Ricky Martin shakin' his bon-bon...those are the "winner-winner" moves!!!

Heth's got it goin' on!!!!

Thanks for the shout out to your peeps...you da bomb, Sizta!

Kristi said...

If you are being compared to those "greats"...WOW, I am not worthy of even commenting on your blog!!! :-)

Just kidding...

I will be waiting for the "public release" of your dance...what channel should I be looking for it on?? I figure all of the major stations will probably have it, huh?? That will be a big day...

:-)

Lori said...

Awesome dancing there...no need for D-Qwon's dance grooves videos for you! Which reminds me, boy, I wish I had a video of Jason doing the Napoleon Dynamite dance at a Red Rive pep rally...I only got to see him practice for it - which was hilarious enough! :-)

Keep on movin' and grovin'!

Love,
Lori