Hi Mr. Handsome, I noticed your cute onsie on the pictures that you're mommy just posted and I just knew you must have been talking about me, all wrapped up in my cute little Christmas outfit. I'm even winking at you! Merry Christmas! XOXO Sophia
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, Ba-by!!!!! You're a doll-baby...I can't wait to crawl around and drool wit-cha!
How precious...and fun to see her home and doing well! :-) I hope that your adjustment to life with THREE kids is going well! It definitely makes life busier...especially when they are as close together as yours are! :-) Love seeing the pictures!
Congratultions! I found the blog from Laura...and I am glad:-) I hadn't heard anything since Laura's last post on y'all. I am glad she is coming home...what a blessing! The photos are great..."pre-arranged" marriages are great too! You and Laura will have so much fun:-)
Hey baby...tell your mom it's time to put up a new shot! Has she taken you in for your glamour shots session yet??? I am quite certain that you are going to be a super model!
5 comments:
Hey, Ba-by!!!!! You're a doll-baby...I can't wait to crawl around and drool wit-cha!
Love from your boy--
Mr. Handsome ;)
How precious...and fun to see her home and doing well! :-) I hope that your adjustment to life with THREE kids is going well! It definitely makes life busier...especially when they are as close together as yours are! :-) Love seeing the pictures!
Heather-
Congratultions! I found the blog from Laura...and I am glad:-) I hadn't heard anything since Laura's last post on y'all. I am glad she is coming home...what a blessing! The photos are great..."pre-arranged" marriages are great too! You and Laura will have so much fun:-)
Heather, the pictures are so precious of you and the kids. So glad to hear everyone is doing well. Take care
Hey baby...tell your mom it's time to put up a new shot! Has she taken you in for your glamour shots session yet??? I am quite certain that you are going to be a super model!
Love from--
the One and Only Little Mr. Handsome
Post a Comment