Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tomorow is the last full day of running back and forth!! Yeah!! Friday we get to bring her home! We are so excited, this has been an exhausting week but things are going really well! Sophia is just a perfect little baby girl waiting to come home! These pictures are from Sunday, we took the kids with to see her and that has helped Isaac understand where I am going all of the time. We hired a babysitter to come and stay with us during the day and the kids love playing with her and that has made it really easy for me to leave for the hospital. I have also been able to take a nap almost everyday and that has made a huge difference. As for me, I can hardly believe that I had a c-section a week ago. I feel pretty much back to normal (except for being a little hormonal).




1 comment:

Laura Lu said...

Oh my goodness, Heather, she is so adorable! I love all of her dark hair!!!

You look beautiful!!!

Good job hanging in there for all of this running...you're such an awesome mommy!

(you beat me...but not by much...how crazy is this!?!?)
Love you!