Sunday, December 9, 2007

So Far, So Good

Well, I'm writing this blog from the exact same spot as last time! Things are going well so far. We've been able to give this little girl almost 3 extra days so far. I am feeling good but I really miss the kids. Joe is doing great with them at home but it still gets tough. He goes back to work on monday and then my mom and Carol will start helping out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad your doing good! I can't wait to meet this little baby girl!-Erin

Laura Lu said...

Have you painted your nails yet?

Laura Lu said...

Did I tell you that when my friend had her twins and was on hospital bed rest, the dr. told her that every day they stayed in the womb was equal to one week of them in the NICU? So just think you've already spared her three weeks in the NICU!

Way to Go!!!! ;)

Michael and Michelle said...

Heather I had no idea you were in the hospital. I just read it on your blog. I'm glad things are going well. I hope and pray that you will make it a couple more weeks. She (hopefully Sofia) must be trying to come before Christmas or at least before the New Year for taxes! Sofia is a smart girl!
We'll be praying
Michelle Peltz