Monday, December 10, 2007
well, things have changed a little bit this morning. My body is starting to have contractions along with cramping and more bleeding. Because of this we have a c-section scheduled for tomorrow morning as long as things go o.k. today otherwise we'll do one today. Please continue to pray with us for the health of this baby. We are also thankful that we were able to give this baby three maybe four extra days! We'll keep you posted and thank you all for your encouraging words!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
PRAYING! PRAYING! PRAYING!
Hang in there, Heth!
Love ya!
Better order those pancakes today! They are going to be so super yummy!
Praying for you! Hope your doing okay.-Erin
Praying for you! Hope your doing okay.-Erin
I know how hard this must be. We pray health for your baby!!!!
Kristin
Heather, you are such a super mom! Really, you truly are the best at what you do and this baby is so lucky that God gave her you for a mommy! Your love is all she needs. God Bless you as you bring her into the world! Our prayers are with you.
Praying for you, Heather - and for your whole family too!! Hang in there!!
Heather,
Of course, you know this, but I just wanted to tell you that we are praying for you A LOT!!! I pray for you (you and your fam) all through the day, and we pray for you when we say bedtime prayers with Tayva too!
Can't wait to meet this little one!!!
Love, Shaunna
Hang in there Heather, you and that Precious little girl are in our prayers. God's Blessings to you and your whole family. You are an awesome mom.
We're praying for you.
Love,
Alyse
Heather,
Just saw the pictures that Ev sent to my parents. I guess it is safe to say that you are on the "morphine drip." Ahh, everything relates back to poker and the WPT.
Jake
Heather, I hadn't been reading your blog. Tonight I found out you and Joe have a new baby girl! Congratulations! Praise the Lord for you and your baby's good health!!
Gayle
Post a Comment