Awesomelly cute!! (wait..is awesomelly a word? oh, well). And, the jammies are super cute too. It must have been one great auntie who picked those out! ;) Shaunna
That last comment was from me....Erin from AZ. 70 degree highs. 59 lows. And let me tell you I have never seen so many heavy-duty winter coats at the school. They really think this is bad weather. see you soon,Erin
Heather and Joe, God bless you! I'm praying for you today. May He give you peace and comfort as you bring a new child into the world. Isn't it exciting to know that God has a plan for this new little life! We have an awesome Lord!
8 comments:
SUPER-DUPER CUTEST EVER!!!!!!!!!
Awesomelly cute!! (wait..is awesomelly a word? oh, well). And, the jammies are super cute too. It must have been one great auntie who picked those out!
;) Shaunna
What a cooperative little sister. I imagine you're training Isaac so you have one less chore to do in the evenings when the baby comes.
Smart.
So cute Heather! Great pictures to keep as a memory.
That last comment was from me....Erin from AZ. 70 degree highs. 59 lows. And let me tell you I have never seen so many heavy-duty winter coats at the school. They really think this is bad weather.
see you soon,Erin
What precious pictures!! :-)
How cute is that!?!
Heather and Joe, God bless you! I'm praying for you today. May He give you peace and comfort as you bring a new child into the world. Isn't it exciting to know that God has a plan for this new little life! We have an awesome Lord!
Post a Comment