Things are going really well!! We have felt the Lord's provision and protection in so many ways these past few weeks in our lives but mostly in Sophia's life. She is nursing really well, taking in more then what they figured out she needs. She is in a regular crib now and as long as she continues to do well, we can plan on bringing her home on Friday! She is still on her IV antibiotic and her last treatments are on Thursday so it seems that is all we are waiting for. I am driving back and forth from home to the hospital to nurse her at 7a.m., 10a.m., 4p.m., 7p.m., and 10p.m. I am skipping the 1:00 feeding and the two middle of the night feedings for now. It's hard to skip them but at the same time keeping up with this schedule is also hard. I think my mom may start going in the afternoon to give her the 1:00 bottle which is even more reassuring. Thank you all for your prayers and support!
In the middle of all of this chaos Eva has decided that she wants to start going potty in her potty chair!?! She went potty in it 3 times to day and even went poopy in it 1x yesterday.....Oh, life is always interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe Isaac decided to help out while you were at the hospital and secretly potty train Eva as a Christmas gift for you. Way to go Isaac!
Seriously, this may be a great blessing. She is starting the move out of diapers just in time for baby Sophia to arrive home.
YAY! So happy that Sophia is doing so well!
Hang in there, Heth...you are a great mommy and you are doing a great job with all of the running!
I am so glad that Sophia is doing well! I pray that you WILL be able to ALL be together as a family here soon! That would be a wonderful GIFT this Christmas, huh?? Yes...hang in there...I hope that the week is going well! How is the underwear wearing going?? WOW...nothing like having lots of changes at one time, huh?? :-)
Post a Comment