Saturday, December 8, 2007
Please Pray
Well, as I write this blog I am sitting in a hospital bed on bedrest. My water broke at home on thursday night so Joe and I headed into the hospital. I am only 34 weeks so they decided to try and keep me pregnant longer. I am currently on IV antibiotics and I am allowed to get up to use the bathroom but that's about it. The baby and I are both doing really well. They are monitoring us closely for any signs of infection but so far things look good. We're hoping to make it at least until next week and possibly the week after. If I do make it to 36 weeks then they'll take the baby. Otherwise it's just wait and see. If my body does decide to go into labor they won't stop it and the baby will most likely be o.k. It will just need to be in the NICU longer. I'll try to keep you all posted as I don't have much else to do these days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Heather, hang in there. I will keep praying for you and the baby. We love you
Erin
Erin,
Thanks so much for all of your prayers!
We are praying too heather. Too bad you dont have a Wii to play in the hospital.... ;)
Heather,
Dustin and I found out whats happened last night and have been praying for you. We will continue to pray for you and the baby everyday. We are thinking of you and love you. Keep looking up.
Karen and Dustin
Oh, Heather...I will pray for you and your little one right now! Thanks for the post...hang in there!!!
Thank you Joe for the phonecall.
Heather, we have been praying all day for God's protection over you and your little baby girl. You will be safe in his arms so hang in there. And if we must find a silver lining here...you can get some good blogging time in now.
If you are up for having vistors at some point, just say the word. I'd love to come and help you kill some time.
Yummmmm....PANCAKES!!!! :)
Shoot, I forgot to leave that last post anonymously...oops!
I better try to redeem myself here with a follow-up post...
You know me and my posse are praying!
You know my commitment to you!
You know I love you!
It is all about you, Babe! :)
OH, I forgot to ask...will the hospital staff let you wear your cat sweatshirt during your stay?
Just don't stay up too long staring at yourself in the mirror. Trust me...the cat looks good on you!
I am so glad that I got the one with the Christmas cat on it...it will make things so much more festive in your room! ;)
Thank you everyone for your kind comments! Thank you Laura for your comment also although it has been french toast not pancakes!
Mix it up a little and try the pancakes! Now's your chance!
Post a Comment