Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pictures!

Here we're watching a movie before baby Sophia is born!


Baby Sophia!

Yeah, I finally was able to nurse her and hold her!



7 comments:

Laura Lu said...

Now I gonna cry!!! She is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! Please smooch her precious cheeks for me!

Anonymous said...

Awhhh. Sofia is sooo cute! Good job Heather! So glad to hear that she is breathing just fine too. Praise God! We can't wait to see you all soon.
lots of love,
Dustin and Karen

Kristi said...

Oh, Heather...she IS beautiful! I am so thankful that you get to hold her and feed her now and that she is doing well! What a praise! Hope that things continue to just keep getting better for your sweet little girl! :-)

Anonymous said...

She has such beautiful BIG cheeks! You must have one great belly Heather, because Sophia looks so healthy. Congratulations on a job well done! See You Soon!

Anonymous said...

Sophia is beautiful, just like mom!
-Erin

Anonymous said...

She is a beauty!!! I am so glad she is doing well!!

Anonymous said...

Heather & Joe~

Congratulations on your new addition. I've been catching up from all the emails. She is so pretty and looks perfect. We hope and pray that all continues to go well and that she'll be home for Christmas. Congratulations to all!!!

Bob & Paulette