SAVE THE SQUIRRELS!!!!
Dustin and I will help you get that squirrel Heather! haha. We can't wait to see you all on Saturday!!Karen
Your daughter is so precious. I can imagine this transition has been exhausting, but so thankful you're feeling well and getting help. Congratulations and merry Christmas! Just sit and hold her and let everyone wait on you...you deserve it!Kristin...in GF
um do you remember that you promised me new pictures?!?! i am still waiting! ;)
still waiting for pictures!!!!!!!!!!!just a reminder!!!!!!!!!!!!
just checking for those pictures of the future Mrs. to my Mr. Handsome! :)
maybe if i come in as Courtney you will listen to the request of pictures please! Seriously people...where are the photos!?!?!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
SAVE THE SQUIRRELS!!!!
Dustin and I will help you get that squirrel Heather! haha. We can't wait to see you all on Saturday!!
Karen
Your daughter is so precious. I can imagine this transition has been exhausting, but so thankful you're feeling well and getting help. Congratulations and merry Christmas! Just sit and hold her and let everyone wait on you...you deserve it!
Kristin...in GF
um do you remember that you promised me new pictures?!?! i am still waiting! ;)
still waiting for pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
just a reminder!!!!!!!!!!!!
just checking for those pictures of the future Mrs. to my Mr. Handsome! :)
maybe if i come in as Courtney you will listen to the request of pictures please!
Seriously people...where are the photos!?!?!
Post a Comment