Monday, December 3, 2007

UPDATE

Well, I haven't seen the squirrel or the cat in our yard lately! Did one of my loyal blog readers take care of this for me as an early Christmas present??? If so, THANK YOU!!! This will be the best Christmas EVER!! And don't worry, if anyone asks "No, habla ingles!" We did buy Joe a new "Heavy Duty" grill cover however, the lady at the store couldn't guarantee that it would be squirrel proof. I suppose now I should fill you in on the f-i-s-h situation. We have now lost 2 more fish, I have no idea what that brings our running total up to but believe me it's up there. We have one remaining fish however I don't know how much longer he can hang in there. Joe and I are both too mortified to step foot into PetSmart again so we'll have to find a new "supplier".

2 comments:

Laura Lu said...

I think your poor son is going to grow up with "issues" due to the fish scandal you have going on at your home. You and Joe might need to start considering how this is affecting the children--those in the home and those yet to be born.

As for the squirrel...well, we know that little guy is living it up lavida loco...thanks to my efforts to spare his little life!

The cat has gone on to a much better place than your backyard. And the embroidered sweatshirt...well, that's in the mail. I figured you would kind of in a weird twisted sort of way miss the little guy...so seeing him protrude out in front of you on a soft fuzzy sweatshirt was just the cure! I am always one step ahead of you in knowing your needs...that's what best friends are for!

Heather said...

Wow, I don't know how to repay you for such a wonderful gift. You may need to give me some time...but believe me someday, somehow, I'll find a way to say "Thanks" for the sweatshirt!