FROGGER: For this game you will need 4-6 pillows & some very energetic children.
Below is a quick instructional video, on the left of your screen is how to play, on the right how not to play.
Oh...good thing that pillow was there, Eva!! That was quite the face-plant!!! :-) Looks like it didn't really phase her too much though!!! :-)Great video and great game of "Frogger"...I am sure that my kids would LOVE it!!! :-) Thanks for the chuckle!!
HA HA...that is cute!Maybe it's FINALLY getting "warm" (I use that term relatively) enough to go play outside??? ;-)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh...good thing that pillow was there, Eva!! That was quite the face-plant!!! :-) Looks like it didn't really phase her too much though!!! :-)
Great video and great game of "Frogger"...I am sure that my kids would LOVE it!!! :-)
Thanks for the chuckle!!
HA HA...that is cute!
Maybe it's FINALLY getting "warm" (I use that term relatively) enough to go play outside??? ;-)
Post a Comment