Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Funny thoughts

As I dressed Isaac this morning he said to me "I'm really growing aren't I?" to which I replied "Yes, you're getting bigger!" He said "I know because I almost don't fit into this shirt anymore!"

It was a short sleeved shirt and he's been use to wearing long sleeves! All day long as I see him playing in his shirt, I think of that funny comment and how he thought that he had grown out of it!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

That is so funny!! :-) I love the things that kids come up with...and seeing their little minds try to comprehend and understand everything around them! Loved the story!

Anonymous said...

That IS pretty cute!
love,
karen and dustin

Lori said...

What a cutie...Lukas is obsessed with wearing "fort feeved" shirts...it is such a battle to get him to wear a LONG-SLEEVED shirt (today he has a long-sleeved shirt with a short-sleeve over it...).

AHHH...kids! ;-)

Laura Lu said...

That's FUNNY stuff! :)