Monday, February 18, 2008

The Winter Games!

I have noticed as the winter months drag on that my children are becoming more and more creative in exerting their energy! This is what I call the Winter Games!

7 comments:

Shaunna said...

Heather, This is so funny! Tayva LOVED to watch the kids bouncing on the pillows. She was giggling so hard!

Lori said...

My kids have been so "stir crazy" too! It seems like this has been such a COLD winter...we haven't been outside too much! It was fun to see your kids being so creative and inventive with their "winter games" - and I always enjoy hearing the "momma-giggle" on the video, too!
;-)

Kristi said...

I hear ya on the "stir crazy" - not only are my kids feeling it, I have too!

Great video...I loved it watching your kiddos in action - and so creative as well! :-)

Heather said...

I'm glad Tayva loved the video! She's welcome to come over and join in the fun!

I can't help but laugh when I take the videos! I find myself still laughing even though I've seen it a bunch of times...I am going stir crazy too...and it's so cold here again today!!!AHHHH!!!

Anonymous said...

Thats really too bad about the weather up there...its around 70 down here... :) You guys should come visit.

Heather said...

Seth, you have no idea how tempting that is! 70 sounds perfect!

Anonymous said...

Heather,
That video was so funny--such cuties! We can't wait for our little one to be born!!!
If you really want some sunshine it's been in the low 80s high 70s here just about all winter. Come on down! Also Heather, Dustin and I were wondering ...what's the brand of the co sleeper you and Joe have?
xoxo,
Karen