Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We've been busy!

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile....we've been busy.....
Painting!

Hiding! As soon as they hear the garage door open at about 5:15 they both say "Hide" actually, it sounds more like "HI-E" when Eva says it. They both run and hide until Joe walks in the door, then they come out from their hiding spots and shout "Suprise!" :) You'd think that it gets old but I still laugh!



Smiling! Isaac loves to try and make her smile and she usually does. She is also starting to Coo a little bit too!



I had just finished fixing his hair and making it look nice. I left the bathroom and came back in to see him like this. He said "I want my hair to NOT look nice!" Nice try, you have a crazy mom and I still like it!



Watching bread rise! Wow that actually kept them quite occupied!





Making Sophia smile some more!



What could be more fun then a diaper for a hat??

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I need to get me one of those diaper-hats! They are so stylish!!! :-)

Great pictures of the happenings over there...thanks for sharing! Your little Sophia is getting so big! How sweet are those smiles!!