Saturday, July 14, 2007

CLEANING DAY!

Good Morning all my loyal blog readers, whoever you are. Joe took the kids to the zoo this morning so I could get some blogging done. Well, actually I am suppose to get some cleaning done but I'm having a really hard time getting motivated to clean so I thought I'd turn on my computer and go to my blog and listen to the new music I put on! That surely would help get me motivated to clean but then I realized I really should put a new post on here, it's been a long time now and I am sure I will get so much more cleaning done once I feel good about putting a new post on my blog. Then I saw the banana cake that my mom brought over, I do need the extra calories now that I'm pregnant so I really NEED to eat a piece of cake before I start cleaning. Then my dear friend Laura called with a concern so like any good friend would do I had to google the problem and e-mail her as much info as possible. (Thanks Laura for the extra 10 minutes of not cleaning!) Now I am running out of stuff to write about...Anybody, Somebody, give me something to write about so I don't have to clean......HELP!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shaunna said...

Heather,
I think I need to start my own blog so I can get out of some cleaning--what a great idea!!
Shaunna

Anonymous said...

Whew! I am so glad that you updated us! Tell your mom that I need some chocolate zuccini cake, ok! And about the minutes of cleaning distraction...thanks for coming through for me with your google-abilities! I sure do appreciate your help today, well, to be honest...I appreciate your help in life. You brighten my day everytime I hear my phone ring! Not to mention the elation I have once I hear your sweet, innocent voice on the other end of the line! What would I do without you, dear friend!?!? I really don't know! Except that I would get to watch a movie all the way through...I guess, that doesn't really bother me as much as Matt, and he isn't irritated with you for calling he gets irritated with me for leaving the room to talk to you then coming back 1/2 hour later only to make him rewind the movie for me...it's that or try to make him explain what happened, then have me ask "who's that", "why's he doing that" for the rest of the movie...so he just rewinds it! Movies-Shmovies...I like you better! Let's see how else would my life be different without you??!?! Hmmm, I might not actually need a cellphone. If you think about it, we really do rack up the minutes. I think Joe was pretty accurate in informing us that we talk over a thousand minutes a month...just think of all of the stuff that I could get done in that time. No, actually it is when I talk to you that I actually do get stuff done...who wants to do the dishes by themselves? So once again, here I am at the end of my thoughts needing to thank you for keeping me motivated in life! Your the greatest! :)