Alright Julie, you asked for a new post and here it is...
Tonight was bath night again and.....NO POOP! That's right the tub stayed nice and clean. However, if you would've been driving by our house in the early evening you may have seen a full moon. Yes, there was a full moon out. Well, actually, we were filling the pool up and getting it ready for tomorrow and Isaac was helping/playing in the water. First he got his shirt soaked so he was running around the yard helping Joe mow the lawn without a shirt on. Then the next time I turn around, he's standing on top of the slide to go down and slide into the pool, butt naked! That's right, he was standing there as proud as could be with only his birthday suit on. So Joe being the wise father that he is, made him put on his underwear and then let him slide down the slide and into the pool. The great thing about it all is that our next door neighbor was outside mowing their lawn and I don't think she saw the full moon but she did see him running around in his underwear. Sometimes they must really wonder what in the world we're doing over here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Heather - I just love your posts. I remember these experiences all to well. Enjoy them for they will grow much to fast.
Paulette
Heather, I do believe you have scared me off from posting comments for good. Not by the full moon story...that was hysterical, but from your "Shout Out." I would never have expected you to be from da hood! You never cease to amaze me!
Your HomeGirl
Give It Up
Post a Comment