Sunday, July 29, 2007
New Music
O.K. So I'm a little disappointed that no one has commented on my new music! I am just loving it but no one has said anything so I think I might have to put Vanilla Ice back on! Besides I miss checking my blog and not hearing the old school songs! I'm too sexy for this post, to sexy for this post so sexy it hurts!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the music. I especially like it when I am listening to something else when I check your blog and your music starts. Then I have to turn either your music or my music off. Yeah, your music usually loses that contest.
-jake
Okay Heather, your kids are so adorable. Isaac looks so grown up and Eva is not too far behind. It makes me miss you guys after seeing the pictures.
Oh and by the way, I just love the music. I wouldn't mind hearing some more of that MC Hammer jam music either.
-Erin
Heather, please do not change the music. I just love it!!!!
I can't turn it off,once it's playing. We especially enjoy the pictures. I check in every day just to see if there are new pictures, but the music is GREAT!
Mom
Thanks for your feedback everyone. O.k. Mom, I guess I'll leave the music. Especially since last time when I had the old school music on and I was talking to you on the phone and you unsuspectingly checked my blog and it scared you half to death but I won't tell anybody about that.
Like the music Heather! Im excited to see the kids in week or so...its been so long! I hope they remember Laura and me!
Seth
I am sure that they'll remember you and Laura. We'll show them pictures and talk about you and Isaac remembers you and Laura playing trains with him!
Post a Comment