Monday, July 9, 2007

Here's the Baby!!


Introducing the newest member of the family!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! So sweet! What a miracle! :)

Anonymous said...

looks just like joe!!
jake

Anonymous said...

actually, baby looks just like Heather!!!
--Erin

Heather said...

Alright you two, stop arguing...Erin, you're right, the baby looks like me!

Anonymous said...

Yes! I thought that you would agree Heather!
-Erin

Anonymous said...

I am getting tired of this post...could you please switch things up a bit? I mean, it is cute and everything...but hasn't anything else happened this week that you would like to inform us of????!!!?!?! I mean, how many times am I suppose to come here waiting for some new tidbit of life with the "Beavers" only to see the same old same old? I bet you just googled that and then cut and pasted it in because I really don't think it looks like either of you...I mean, it doesn't have your quirky eyebrows nor does it have Joe's uneven ears. I think you should go back in for retakes!

Thanks!

Dustin & Karen said...

What a sweet ultra sound picture! Dustin and I were just trying to see if we could tell if the baby is a boy or a girl....but we couldn't. Are you two going to find out or do you want it to be a surprise?
xoxo Dustin and Karen

Heather said...

Hi Karen,
I think that we will try to find out but we haven't decided for sure yet!