Monday, July 16, 2007

POOP POST

For those of you out there that might not believe what I am about to write, please know that I was going to take a picture. However, Joe told me that would be too gross! I was giving the kids a bath tonight and everything was going great until I reached in to take Eva out of the tub and there it was, in the bath water, swimming around with all of the toys. Yep, that's right the big "P". Of coarse, I had just cleaned the tub the day before and now I have a basket full of tub toys to disinfect as well. Yes, I know that's just the way it goes...Just another day in the life of a mother. Now you are probably wondering the answer to the next big question...Do you drain or scoop? Well, for all of you that may be wondering for future reference, it all depends on consistency. In this case I drained and then needed to go back in with rubber gloves and scoop. (Note to self: Remember to get new pair of rubber gloves)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will have to save this blog and pull it out again when Eva is older. I bet she would get a good laugh out of it.

Erin

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for putting up new music. This sounds much better than hearing "I'm too sexy"!!

I would say thanks for posting more blogs, but this one was a bit graphic. Say a thank you to Joe for me. I'm glad he spared us all the pictures even though he couldn't save us from the gory details.

Truly, you need to post more often Heather. Some days this is my only source of entertainment. Just remember the more you blog the less I call! I hope that provides you with some motivation.

Heather said...

Oh Julie,
I thought you of all people would appreciate all the gory details! Your comment had me laughing...I thought everybody loved Right Said Fred?!? My favorite was always Vanilla Ice how can you not love those side burns!