Monday, July 23, 2007


Tonight I was getting really upset with Isaac because it was bedtime and he had used every single excuse he knew to come out of his room without getting into trouble. Like, "I think I have to go potty some more." Then it was "I think I might have to go poopy." So, finally he came out again and said "Mommy, can you put the blankets on me?" So of course I went in there put the blankets on him and said for the one millionth time, "Now go to sleep!" and he just looked at me and said "but mommy, I'm really trying!" Oh, how can you be mad at that? Apparently he was really trying because that was the last time I had to go back into his room and he finally fell asleep.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.