
Here are some fun pictures from the river last weekend. The kids had a great time and I have to say a big THANK YOU to Shaunna for taking all the pictures. I think that you officially have become the family photographer. In fact, I challenge anyone to try and out "snap" you. And by the way my Dr. apt. and ultrasound went really well and we are only having one baby! I am going to try to post the ultrasound pics.
3 comments:
I know, my picture taking has turned into an addiction. What can I say?? Plus it makes it even more fun to "snap" away with such cute kids to photograph!! I'm sure it will only get worse when the 3rd child enters the world--then we all might be seeing flashes in our sleep--on no!! Glad you enjoyed the pictures--it is, of course, my pleasure!!! :) Auntie Shaunna
Oh, I'm sorry did you have words and pictures up there?!?! Too bad I missed it all...I was clubin' it. Nothing says Friday night like...Ice,Ice Baby!
Post a Comment