Love the Office!!!!Love it! This is the first and only show I write in my planner every week to make sure that we don't make any plans. How about that kiss between Jim and Pam!!! And Angela...do you think she is pregnant?(in real life)We do.
Oh...can I tell you just how MUCH I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Office?? :-) And, I totally love it when Jim "plays around" with Dwight! GREAT clip!!
AND...I can't even believe that you got to see Dwight. LUCKY!!! :-)
And, I haven't really noticed Angela's growing belly. Really? I am going to have to watch for that next week on the FINALE! I can't even believe that the season is already over. I feel like it has just begun!!!
Survivor finale tomorrow, The Office on Thursday...what are we going to do on Thursday nights after that??? :-)
Don't worry because as all of our favs are coming to an end..."So YOU Think You Can Dance" will soon be starting!!! I know Joe loves that show. He picks up some pretty groovy moves each season from those guys.
I had no idea that Angela may be pregnant in real life, I'll definately be watching for that!
I can't believe that the finale is almost here-WAY TO SHORT!! Thanks for the reminder about the Survivor finale, we are totally addicted to that one as well!
No, I didn't get his autograph....As you can tell from the picture, I took it when we were in his blind spot......I didn't want to seem like one of those obsessed, crazed fans or anything!
Erin, I can't believe it! I will definately be looking, I haven't even noticed that they haven't had any shots of her below her belly...that will make it even more fun for me to watch the finally and see if they do? Do you suppose her and Dwight will reunite for the finale??
She is going to marry Michael...and they are going to work her pregnancy into the show next fall as Michael's baby! He's going to be a DADDY!!!!! He's always dreamed of becoming a daddy...remember the whole thing with Jan...she just wasn't ready. But now with Angela his heart will be content...I'm not sure how Dwight will handle all of it though!
10 comments:
Love the Office!!!!Love it! This is the first and only show I write in my planner every week to make sure that we don't make any plans. How about that kiss between Jim and Pam!!! And Angela...do you think she is pregnant?(in real life)We do.
Oh...can I tell you just how MUCH I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Office?? :-) And, I totally love it when Jim "plays around" with Dwight! GREAT clip!!
AND...I can't even believe that you got to see Dwight. LUCKY!!! :-)
And, I haven't really noticed Angela's growing belly. Really? I am going to have to watch for that next week on the FINALE! I can't even believe that the season is already over. I feel like it has just begun!!!
Survivor finale tomorrow, The Office on Thursday...what are we going to do on Thursday nights after that??? :-)
Don't worry because as all of our favs are coming to an end..."So YOU Think You Can Dance" will soon be starting!!! I know Joe loves that show. He picks up some pretty groovy moves each season from those guys.
Did you get Dwight's autograph?!?!
I had no idea that Angela may be pregnant in real life, I'll definately be watching for that!
I can't believe that the finale is almost here-WAY TO SHORT!! Thanks for the reminder about the Survivor finale, we are totally addicted to that one as well!
No, I didn't get his autograph....As you can tell from the picture, I took it when we were in his blind spot......I didn't want to seem like one of those obsessed, crazed fans or anything!
We think you can tell in her face. It's a bit more round. And over the last couple of shows they have not shown her below her face.
Oh my word...I love The Office, as well! I can't believe that Dwight, himself, was waaaay up this way - or were you near Scranton?
Either way, excellent sighting.
I also absolutely love how there are Spanish subtitles on the video...that's awesome! :-)
Enjoy Survivor tonight...and Happy Mother's Day!
Erin,
I can't believe it! I will definately be looking, I haven't even noticed that they haven't had any shots of her below her belly...that will make it even more fun for me to watch the finally and see if they do? Do you suppose her and Dwight will reunite for the finale??
She is going to marry Michael...and they are going to work her pregnancy into the show next fall as Michael's baby! He's going to be a DADDY!!!!! He's always dreamed of becoming a daddy...remember the whole thing with Jan...she just wasn't ready. But now with Angela his heart will be content...I'm not sure how Dwight will handle all of it though!
WOW Laura, that's pretty creative! I wonder???
Maybe I'm in the dark, but who is this guy?
Post a Comment