Sunday, May 4, 2008
Yipeeeeee!!!!
Joe bought me a new camera! Yipeeee! I have been saving money, which is hard to do as a full time mom but we finally did it! I have been taking so many pictures! The first night after the kids went to bed I just kept taking pictures of my hubby, I think he started liking it:) Actually, I think it was more annoying to him! Anyway, I just have to say........................................................


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
THAT'S HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joe have you ever considered quitting your day job and taking up full time modeling?
HAHAHAHHAHHHAAA. I think I just wet my pants.
I just hope and pray he doesn't come down with a severe case of lens fatigue. That can be very brutal ... looks like he is up to the task though
I've never been more proud of my Mr Roboto brother!! Way to go Joe!
What sacrifices you make to please your wife!
GREAT pictures...how fun to have a new camera to play with! :-) Now stop taking pictures of Joe and start taking some pictures of those cute kiddos, would ya? ;-)
That's hilarious. As I was looking at the pictures, I was thinking is he doing the... then I read he is he is doing Mr. Roboto.
Hee hee hee...that was funny!!! :-) Congrats on the new camera!! I too am looking forward to more pics of your sweet family!
Post a Comment