I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/24664786#24664786
NKOTB SINGING FOR THE TODAY SHOW!
If I lived near NY, I would've gassed up the mini van and headed out for this one, picking up as many groupies as I could along the way! My only contemplation would be what to wear! Do I go with the hot pink hoop earings and matching leg warmers or do I do the side pony tail with the shirt off the shoulder? Do I wear shoulder pads or no shoulder pads? How high should I tease my hair? Oh the decisions that would have needed to been made. I guess it's a good thing I didn't live so close...just imagine the harm done to my children when they would step into the bathroom and breathe in the fumes of the Aqua Net as I try to get my hair teased just right. Oh, the sacrifices one makes as a mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Spray on, my friend, spray on!
Andrea writes:
Don't forget lots of blue eyeshadow ;-) and eyeliner.
"spray on" is the thing to do - go for the high hair girl!
Oh, the 80s and 90s...full of so many wonderful styles and looks!! :-)
Please could you take a picture and post what you WOULD have worn if you could have made it to NY in time to see the NKOTB??? Please???
:-)
I sported the entire look along with the fan wear when I went to a NKOTB concert as a kid! I think I was in 3rd grade! And it totally ROCKED!!!!
I know it's not the same-but I just heard this morning that Boys II Men will be in NYC on Good Morning America this summer... you might want to gas up the minivan for that concert!
Seriously, I might have to. When Joe and I were dating he took me to a Boyz II Men concert! Oh, I can't believe it! I will definatly have to be watching!
And Kristi, I am still working on getting my hair teased nice and high for you so I can take a picture!
you're getting nice and high!?!?!? who's getting nice and high??!?!? Joe's getting nice and high!?!? Boyz II Men are getting nice and high!?!? can someone please tell me what is going on here!
I keep checking back for pictures... come on Heather! How much hairspray are you using?? I wouldn't think it would take THAT long to get ready for the concert!!
Two words my friend...WHITE RAIN!
I was thinking more along the lines of AQUA NET!!!
Still waiting for that picture... :-)
Andrea writes again......
Heather, you ALMOST look like Joan Cusack in her role in the
film "Working Girl."
Don't know if you should go 80's to the July 4th celebration.
Hey kids.......keep those sparklers away from Aunt/Cousin Heather's hair!!!
Andrea,
Your comment totally made me laugh! I can just picture all of the weird looks I'd get from the kids.
Post a Comment