I have enjoyed reading this book. It is a biography of sorts on the lives of Sarah Edwards, Lilias Trotter, Gladys Aylward, Esther Ahn Kim, and Helen Roseveare. It is a very easy read, it is essentially five short stories and I have found it to be interesting and encouraging.
4 comments:
Oooo...Noel Piper...love her! Glad to hear you're enjoying it...I'll read it when you're done, OK!?!
This fall our Church is doing a Bible study on Tuesday mornings on all the Women of the Bible, it sounds really good. This book also sounds awesome!! Thanks Heather!!
Sounds interesting, Heather. I'm reading Sacred Pathways by Gary Thomas right now - he recently did a conference at our church. It's all about "spiritual temperaments" and quite interesting. Although, I tend to gravitate towards FICTION (too often)...I'm always looking for a good book/study to read or go through! :-)
Thanks for sharing...I too am always looking for GOOD, resourceful books to read!!! I have never read anything by her before!! Thanks!
Post a Comment