Friday, May 2, 2008

TAG

I have been tagged by my best friend in the whole wide world Laura and I have been trying to ignore it however, I don't want to hurt her feelings since she is such a dear friend to me and I truly cherish her friendship so here goes.....

I am.....Laura's friend

I want.....to spend more time with my best friend Laura

I have.....a friend in Laura and a cure for her hemroids (witch hazel)

I wish.......I lived by Laura so we could spend quality time together

I hate........When Laura doesn't answer her phone and dirty smelly dish rags

I miss.........Spending time with Laura and playing cards with all 4 of us

I fear...........Not being friends with Laura and leaving my purse in the K-mart shopping cart again.

I feel...........Like I need to call Laura

I hear.........Laura's voice inside my head saying "buy it, buy, it buy, it!"

I smell..........Laura-----You seriously need to shower!

I crave.........A CAMPFIRE MOCHA at Caribou (with Laura)

I search.......for ways that I can be a better friend to Laura and for my purse

I wonder.......What it would be like to not be friends with Laura

I regret.........Junior High (and not passing more notes to Laura in between classes with them folded really cool)

I love............God and that He has given me a friend.......in Laura

I ache............because I am old and I don't live near Laura

I care............for all my friends, and Laura too.

I need..........to be done with this tag. Sorry, but me kids are calling for me!

6 comments:

Laura Lu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Lu said...

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN AWARDED THE WORLD'S GREATEST, BEST, AND MOST WONDERFUL BLOG POST EVER!

CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR PRIZE IS A *FOREVER FRIENDSHIP* WITH LAURA!

Come meet me tonight and I will buy you as many Campfire Mochas as you want!

Heather said...

That is so funny!

Lori said...

HA HA HA...super funny, Heather! :-)

Kristi said...

LOL...that was really funny! :-) Thanks for the chuckle!!!

Laura Lu said...

Just had to come back and enjoy this post yet again! Seriously this is the greatest post on the world wide web!