Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SUPERSTAR!












One of our good friends is running the re-election campaign for our governor here in La La Land and asked Joe and I if we would be willing to help out with the commercial. Joe agreed and I'm always looking for an excuse to get out into the real world soooooo, we got dressed up and headed to the capitol. I am not going to give anything away but we did have "lines" to memorize! Stay tuned to your local T.V. stations because starting in June, you may just catch a glimpse of us, if you don't turn the channel as soon as you see a political commercial coming! Here are some pictures of our debut!

9 comments:

lefobserver said...

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH.
HI FROM GREECE.
I 'M 11 YEARS OLD.
CAN YOU VISIT MY BLOG http://lefobserver.blogspot.com/ IN ORDER TO I TAKE THE FLAG OF COOK ISLAND AND IT IS WRITTEN IN MY MAP OF VISITORS?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Tengesdal 4 said...

oooh Oooh Oooh, Heather!! A REAL LIFE celebrity?? I can't wait! :) Since we don't have cable ~ I'm sure that we will see a lot of you guys! :)

Michael and Michelle said...

Can I run down to your house and get your autograph???? Wow, real life superstars living so close to me!!!
Michelle

Kristi said...

OH. MY. WORD!!! You guys ARE famous!!! :-) I will definitely be on the look-out for these commercials...and since we don't have expanded cable, we watch network TV when we do watch TV.

Wow...I can't wait to see what lines you had to memorize and see your big debut!!! :-)

And, what a great picture of you and your hubby! :-)

Laura Lu said...

I promise not to laugh.
I promise not to laugh.
I promise not to laugh.
I promise not to laugh.
I promise not to laugh.
I promise not to laugh.
I promise not to laugh.
I promise not to laugh.
I promise not to laugh.
I promise not to laugh.


Oh and btw, I sure hopes it for the Democratics...I ONLY watch their commercials! :)

Heather said...

WOW Laura, You would make a great politician! You're already making promises that you can't keep!

Laura Lu said...

You ARE a SuPeRStAr!!!!!!!

Kristi said...

That is TOO funny that you left your purse behind the same day that I did!!! :-)

I am SO glad that yours was safe too...and, glad that I am not alone in my purse-leaving ways!

Lori said...

You are a *SUPERSTAR*...was it Molly Shannon on SNL who did that "bit"? BTW, you and Joe sure do "clean up good"! :-) Really, you look great!